Allowing survey participant to set own payment value

Hi everyone

I'm testing out Survey Sparrow at the moment to see if it will be a suitable replacement for SurveyMonkey.

As an organisation, we would like to allow our service users to make a donation at the end of the survey. We would like to allow the service user to enter their own amount so they can donate as little or as much as they can afford. Is there a way I can do this in SurveySparrow? I've played about with this but can't seem to find a way.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

All the best

Iam

Hi @iam.burn :wave:
Thanks for sharing the use case.
Sure we can, we support " Stripe Integration with SurveySparrow", to see more details on how it’s done, request you to refer this link.
We would be happy to walk you through the setup and do a POC with you if you are free anytime this week.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Cheers
Jay

That example you shared via the link doesn’t answer my question.

It shows me how to ask for a set amount of money for an event. I would like to be able to let whoever completes a survey enter a donation amount themselves. If they want to pay £5 they can, if they want to pay £20 they can. The crucial bit is allowing the survey participant to set the amount, not me.

Hi @iam.burn,

This is possible, we can ask a question say " How much you would like to contribute/donate" and based on that we can generate the subsequent payment page.

Shall we contact you over email for a quick demo?
Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Cheers
Jay

Hey Iam,

Below are the steps to create a Donation form using Stripe Integration.

Step 1: You can choose from a list of template or create survey from scratch.

Step 2: Create a question to enter the donation amount. And finally, add the payment question.

Step 3: Create an expression to capture the value.

Step 4: Here in this example the respondent can choose any amount between 1 to 100 euros.

Step 5: It will be directed to the Stripe payment page where they have to enter the card details to complete the payment.

Step 6: The Report page gives insight into the survey responses.

Note:

1. Should have a valid Stripe account.
  2. SurveySparrow will not be storing any of your card details.
  3. Stripe will be sharing the Payment IntentID which contains the payment details and this can be used for any payment disputes with Stripe.
  4. Payment status will be successful, Failed, or Skipped (if the respondent skipped the questions).

More details on Stripe Integration are here and here.

Hope this helps. Feel free to reach us for any queries. :sunglasses:

:wave:t4: