Configure weighted average surveys in survey sparrow

Please suggest how to configure weighted average surveys in survey sparrow

Hi @akirolabs

Welcome to the SurveySparrow Community :gem:

Currently, we don't have a direct way to calculate the weighted average in surveys.

As a workaround, you can use our expressions to define your own formulas.

More details on expressions are here.

:wave:t4:

I would also like to see an average score for the responses from an opinion scale or rating question.

Welcome to our community! :muscle:

I wanted to let you know that currently, we do not have the option to display the average on survey results. However, we do have the option to display the average under Dashboards. Additionally, we can use the Net Promoter Score (NPS) calculation for the opinion scale and display it as shown in the attached screenshot.

For more information on how to use the dashboard, please refer to the following article: [https://support.surveysparrow.com/hc/en-us/articles/7081005029917-Executive-Dashboard]

Thank you, and let me know if you have any further questions. :smiley:

Hello,

I’m just checking on the status of this ticket as I never received a response to my 2 questions below. I’m still waiting to hear about the Average metric as well as the scrollbar display getting cut off.

Thanks,

Laura

image002.jpg

Hi Laura,

I hope you are having a great week!

I would like to investigate this issue further with you. Please expect an email from me shortly for us to discuss this matter in greater detail.