A forum for the community
We’ve passionately built this community as a place for SurveySparrow users to communicate with each other, to share the amazing ways you are using the platform and to learn best practices and cool tips and tricks from one another. The SurveySparrow team will moderate the community and will also post on topics where we feel our input is helpful but we might miss out on some posts. You can identify any SurveySparrow moderator by their username.
If you would like to get in contact with us directly, or if you are having an urgent issue with your SurveySparrow account, please contact us via our 24/7 email support: firstname.lastname@example.org. Also you can make use of the in-app chat option to get all your queries answers at an instant, as we typically respond under 15 mins
Here are the rules of the community:
Be nice and respectful
- SurveySparrow is all about refining experiences at every touchpoint and we expect the same value to be resonated in our community as well.
- Treat your community members with respect and communicate with each other in a friendly manner.
- The community will be a safe space for people from all backgrounds, identities, and beliefs.
- If you don’t agree with something that someone has said, feel free to offer another perspective. Please ensure that any disagreement remains a criticism of an idea and not of a person. Name-calling will not be tolerated.
- Please respect that this forum is owned and operated by SurveySparrow, and as such, we will remove any posts promoting the use of other services as a replacement for SurveySparrow.
Let’s keep things simple.
Please search for your question once before you post. In some cases, we may have already answered the one which you just posted.
- Don’t start a topic in the wrong category.
- Don’t cross-post the same thing in multiple topics.
- Don’t post no-content replies, like “This!!!” or “+10000.” (Use the Like button instead.)
- Whilst topics will be in the form of conversation, don’t take a topic in a totally different direction.
- Don’t sign your posts — every post has your profile information attached to it.
- Rather than taking an existing topic in a radically different direction, use Reply as a Linked Topic.
Do(s) & Don’t(s)
- You’re family, and please don’t try to harm anyone with your words. We would like you to be aware and flag anything which you think breaks these rules or does not have a place in the forum.
- Please do not reply to things which shouldn’t be in the community. Replying gives the author validation and encourages bad behaviour. Instead, please just flag it.
- If enough community members flag an issue, action will be taken, either automatically or by a member of the SurveySparrow moderation team.
- In order to maintain our community, moderators reserve the right to remove any content and any user account for any reason at any time.
- Please note that new posts are not previewed by moderators before being posted. Moderators and site operators take no responsibility for any content posted by the community.
- Please use your real name with your account and never intentionally attempt to mislead other members.