Unique Coupon code that can only be used once

Hi, is it possible to come up with a feature where discount code can only be used once? I'm looking at Unique coupon code, once used and no one can use it again.

Hi Suet,

Welcome back to our community! We're thrilled to have you with us again.

Are you looking to have a unique code generated automatically from our system once a submission is completed?

Feel free to share your thoughts or any specific requirements you may have. We are here to assist you in making the most of your community experience. :smiley:

Hi, I'm looking for a place to input unique code for people to apply discount. Once that code is used, it cannot be used by another user. This is help us track if the purchase was done by that customer. The current platform doesn't allow unique code and anyone would then be able to apply the same code to enjoy a discount.

Hi, following up on this query, is there a solution to this? I'm asking about this feature as TicketTailor has this feature where we can send different unique codes to customers, enabling us to keep track which customer had used the code, and no other person can use the same code again, as the promo code was only sent to a group of exclusive customers. Once used, cannot be applied again by a person not in the exclusive group.