Thank you for your patience . We have fixed someof the glitches in slack. Follow the method to use Slack workflow effectively .
UseCase : When the rating question response is greater than 8 (out of 10) share the survey responses inside Channel 1. If the rating is less than 4 (out of 10) share the response in Channel 2.
- Create Survey and Navigate to Integrate Tab and choose Workflow.
- Create Workflow for a rating greater than 8 and name as Positive Response Workflow.
- Choose the channel (here channel1) and save the workflow
- Create a new Workflow for a rating lesser than 4 and name as Negative Response Workflow.
5 Choose the channel (here channel2) and save the workflow.
- When the Survey gets response according to the rating it will be shared in their respective slack channel.
a. if you have configured share response inside slack channel as shown in the image below
then there is a possiblity of getting duplicates because by default share response will trigger and then condition based (workflow) response will be triggered.
We are fixing this issue in the coming release.
b. Not necessary to enable slack integration for every survey when you are using workflow alone. Enabling once in the Account level is fine. Screenshot for Account Level Integration shown below.
Watch out for
Workflow Integration Release next month which solves advance settings issues.
Feel free to reach if you have any Question / Suggestions.