The world has changed, and we have a ‘new normal’ in place. The whole year has been nothing short of a roller coaster ride. And we don’t want to wait till Thanksgiving to let you know how grateful we’re for you - Can’t say it enough, so we have brought some exciting new releases and enhancements that will tell it for us :).
- Ever thought how easier your life would be if you could manage your surveys, customer support, or even conduct daily scrums without ever having to leave your Teams workspace? Wish no further, after Slack integration, we have now put in a hot new Integration with Microsoft Teams too, Tada!
- Enough personalization- said no one ever! Send highly personalized follow-up emails that will always deliver nothing but a moment of wow to your respondents. With real-time response notifications, lose no time to reach out & keep everything better.
Coolest additions to add the swag to NPS
- Shuffling between multiple tools to get a thing done is frustrating, isn’t it? Thankfully, our Google Analytics & Facebook Pixel integration is live now. You can now view the responses, track the survey views, & know the completion rates of the submitted responses, as soon as it happens, like a tracer-bullet.
- We know how hard it is to give honest feedback sometimes. Especially when you know it can negatively impact somebody. Keeping this in mind, we have introduced an Anonymous toggle button. Just switch it on, when the context calls for it & let your respondents be at ease & more open.
- Last but not least, the much-awaited Web Link share is now live & ready. You can simply copy the survey URL & share it with anyone, via any platform, in just a click. How amazingly convenient is that? Phew!
3 must-read blogs of the month
How do a dedicated customer success team help you make truckloads of money? Learn the insider tips & tricks from the expert herself, Julie Wu, the Director of Customer Success, Bitly.
Stay tuned for a lot more of these
“Until then, Cheers, and Stay Safe!
From all of us at SurveySparrow”