Missing Slider Label and Image Block

I want to use Survey Sparrow for research purpose and I ran into 3 issues while trying to test it:

1. Slider type questions do not have labels, for example if I want to label 0 as something and 100 as something else.
  2. I can't add images between questions, for example, if I want the respondents to consider some scenario and answer based on that.
  3. Is there any data analysis feature in survey sparrow? For example, if I want to analyse data according to my needs and show it to the respondents?

Hey @shailendra! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the feedback. It’ll definitely help us get better as a platform.

To answer your questions:

1. I’ll take this up with our product team and check what can be done about it.

2. Can you be more specific about the use case? This will help us suggest solutions accordingly.

3. You can use the executive dashboard, where you can compare the survey data in different graphic formats.
    (Or)
    You can make use of custom reports to create an exclusive dashboard according to your needs.

Please reach out to us for any help regarding this.

Something like this

Thanks for this, @shailendra! I just heard from the product team that we’ll take these suggestions into considerations. I’ll keep you posted once it’s developed and ready to use.