I can't fine find a option to add a Comment Box for a DropDown Question or Mult-Selection Question

I can't fine find a option to add a Comment Box for a DropDown Question or Mult-Selection Question

Hello!

We would recommend you include a text input question type as the next question please. Our aim is to make Surveys more conversational! ;)

Hi Hanan and System Developers. I would also really value this feature.

I want respondents to be free to add comments in general at the end of a question, regardless of which eg MCQ option they choose.

It doesn't seem like an unusual request to me and would be a really helpful feature for conversational surveys. It seems a fairly common option for survey systems / tools to offer an option to add comments at the end of a question that is not a free text response question.

I would also like to be able to use a Yes / No option without an emoji (tick / cross or thumbs up or down). Neither of those graphic options would work well for my respondent audience. I would just like to be able to add a plain text question without graphics for sensitive questions that to me would seem tacky with an emoji.

Regards,
Lorin

Hi there,

Welcome to the community! :wave:

We have received feedback from customers requesting the ability to add feedback questions to any question type. Our team has taken this into consideration, and I will check and confirm when this feature enhancement can be expected.

Thank you.

Thank you, I certainly do appreciate that.

Lorin