How do I cancel my subscription?

There is no option in settings to cancel.

Hi Shayne,
Welcome to the community.
Let me contact you directly via email ASAP.

Cheers
Jay

how do you cancel subscription? there is no option

Hi Katie,

Let me contact you directly via email right away and take it from there.

Cheers
Jay

Could you please contact me? I want to cancel my unused subscription. Thanks!

Hi @markp

Welcome to SurveySparrow Community :gem:

My @SurveySparrow_Support team will reach you via email and take it from there.

Hope this helps :wave:t4:

I want to cancel my subscription.

Hi Andreaf,

Let me contact you directly via email ASAP.

Thank you.

Please, I want to cancel my subscription.

Can I talk with someone to cancel my subscription? Please let me know

Hi There :wave:

I'm sorry to hear that you need to cancel your subscription.
I understand that sometimes circumstances change and it's necessary to make adjustments to your commitments.

If you could provide me with more information about your subscription and the reason for your cancellation, I would be happy to assist you in canceling it.

Also, can you please share the account URL

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns, and I'll do my best to address them.

Cheers
Jay

I'd like to cancel my subscription.

Hi Mark,

Welcome to the community :wave:

Is there any reason why you wish to cancel your subscription?

Looking forward for your reply.

I would like to cancel my subscription. I have reached out to my Account Manager Rohit and they won't return my emails, I've emailed Support and they won't return my emails. There is no way to cancel your subscription in the account settings. I feel like I've been scammed.

Hello @craig.lynch

I am deeply sorry that you had to resort to reaching out through the community. I was informed that Rohit is currently unavailable. I have responded to your email and would be grateful if you could reply at your earliest convenience.

Let's proceed from there.

Sincerely apologetic and with best regards
Jay

Hi Jay,

Mikhil (Customer Success Manager) has assisted me with the request.

Regards,
Craig

1 Like

I'd like to cancel my subscription and get the payment that was just processed refunded. I wish there was a way to manage this in my profile. Thanks.

Hi @kapoacares

Welcome to Surveysparrow Community!

We're pleased to inform you that we've successfully processed your refund request and it's currently being processed. Please note that it may take a few days for the refunded amount to appear in your bank account.

Also, we'd like to inform you that an Acquirer Reference Number (ARN) will be generated within the next 1-3 business days. This will serve as a reference for the transaction and help you track the refund status if necessary.

Lastly, please be aware that it may take 5-10 business days for the funds to fully settle. We appreciate your patience and understanding throughout this process.

Thank you for choosing our services and please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Cheers
Jay

@SurveySparrow_Support I want to cancel my payment plan, can you help me?

@windia.priscilla ,

Thank you for joining the Surveysparrow Community!
We're excited to have you on board.

In order to assist you further, could you please provide us with your account URL? Kindly share it with us by sending an email to support@surveysparrow.com. This will allow us to access your account details and provide you with the appropriate support and guidance.

If you have any other questions or if there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

Cheers
Jay