Evaluations Using 5 Labeled Options

It's unfortunate that a survey can't be done with Survey Sparrow where there are five responses (for example 0-4) and all the options are labeled. Let's say 0 is labeled "not at all," 1 is "seldom/hardly ever," 2 is "sometimes," 3 is "much," and 4 is "very much." It seems only possible to label the 1 and 5 options and the middle one, number 3. It would be nice to be able to label all 5 options so the user knows what each number represents. Please create that possibility.

Hi Bob,

Welcome to the SurveySparrow Community :gem:

I am assuming you meant the rating scale question. This is something we are looking to improve and we shall share an update about this when things are on the plate.

As a workaround, maybe you can use a Multiple Choice question something like this

Hope this helps.

:wave:t4:

I wish it were that simple.

Let’s say that are 10 statements that participants are responding to, with a 5-factor rating scale of 0-4.

Numbers 1 and 10 are related. I want to add the scores for those statements.

Numbers 2 and 9 are related. I want to add those scores.

Numbers 3 and 8 are related. I want to add those scores.

Numbers 4 and 7 are related. I want to add those scores.

Numbers 5 and 6 are related. I want to add those scores.

Actually, in the assessment I am creating, there are 115 statements that are describing 20 character traits. I want to add the numbers associated with each statement to reveal what character traits are most like them.

I wish Survey Sparrow could do that.

Follow this thread for more details.

https://community.surveysparrow.com/t/evaluations-using-5-labeled-options/2660/3