Deleted response in limited 100 questions URGENT

Hi all,
I am doing a survey for my master project with the trial period of surveysparrow. I am in a precarious economic situation so I dont want to upgrade at the moment. I might do when I do a Phd but that will be in a year.
I had finished my survey and I had 100 questions so I was happy. There were 13 more which were locked because they were more than 100 and I was ok with that. However I had a non valid answer and I deleted it thinking that I would get one of the locked ones. Seems logical, I have the right to have 100. Now I have 99 answers only and the locked ones remain locked. I have already told the professors I have 100 cannot change that now.
I would like either to restore my deleted response or lock just one question, that is it. I find it so unfair having to pay for just one question. Is anyone out there who can help me with this, please please? My project has to be submitted tomorrow. I just need to handle the report with 100 answers. Please.

Hi Alma,

Welcome to the community :wave:

I apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced with your survey. I understand that you have a deadline for submitting your project and need to have 100 responses for your report.

I would like to confirm that the account domain is almamiquel.surveysparrow.com and kindly ask if you could provide me with the name of the survey, so our developers can restore the deleted response.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and we will do our best to assist you in finding a solution that meets your needs.

Hello Alma,

I wanted to follow up on the issue you had with your survey and let you know that we have been able to unlock the responses for you. This should have resolved the problem and allowed you to access the additional responses you needed for your report.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns, and we will be happy to assist you.

Have a great Sunday!

Dear SurveySparrow,

I have just seen that yeah, your employee Harish has told me.

Thank you for your quickness and effectiveness.

Kind regards,

Alma.