Why do the result shows incorrect responses compared to actual answer? All the questions in my [...]

Why do the result shows incorrect responses compared to actual answer? All the questions in my survey are required, but results shows that some answers are skipped by respondents. I have asked some friends to help out and cross-checked with them, everybody did answer all the questions but the result show that some answers are "Not answered" and some are "Skipped by respondents". Point is, these questions are regular non-logic required questions. So I can rule out the logical issue. Is there something wrong with my setting or some bugs in the survey?

Hi there,

Thank you so much for bringing this to our notice. This is a bug. Our Engineers have already started working on fixing this. We will keep you posted.

Stay safe.

When will this be fixed? The bug has been known for days now and the problem is still persisting. I already lost 4 responses because of this…

Please let us know when - and if - this will be fixed. Otherwise, I’ll start using an other, more reliable, tool.

We are sorry to hear that you lost responses. Our team has already worked on the fixed and it has been deployed as of now. Do let us know if we can help you with anything else at support@surveysparrow.com