How to re-direct back to a specific question in the survey from external links like eye tracking, facial coding, etc

Hi,
I want to understand how to re-direct back to a specific question in the survey from external links like eye tracking, facial coding, etc. Let's say I am using an eye tracking solution to get unconscious response from the person. once that response has been received, I want to re-direct to my survey and continue with rest of the questions (I do not want the survey to start from the very beginning). How do I do that?

Hi There :wave:,

Welcome to the community, let me suggest a possible solution here, if the users are filling a unique link generated for them individually, then if they come back and click on the link, they can continue from where they left off.

REF: https://community.surveysparrow.com/t/thought-about-generating-unique-survey-links-in-bulk-specific-to-users-using-google-sheets/2615

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Jay

Thank you for your reply. However, this solution is not applicable to us as we do not have a database of customers. We meet random people on the streets and take their survey. Basically, there is a person (interviewer) who assists the potential TG to fill the survey. In such a scenario, unique links will not come into the picture. Kindly suggest another way to achieve this.

Hi,
I would really appreciate a solution to my query as we want to go live with this kind of project very soon.

Regards,
Parag

Hi Parag,

Sorry for the delay in getting back.
A unique link/identifier is necessary in order to update or answer any further questions.
Without a unique link, the user would not be able to continue the conversation where they left off.

I will check internally once again and get back to you.
Thank you for your patience as I work on this. I will get back to you as soon as I have more information.