Filter by IP's - to create accurate reports

Filter by IP's will help us creating clean reports.
Currently the data exist but the only workflow is download the CSV or XSLX and filter it out there.

Could be very efficient to clear the spam ip on the SurveySparrow system and generate a real number report.
The data is already there - why not using it?
When you have a survey of 4500 voters - 2600 of them are spam from the same IP - it would be great to erase those votes and create a cleaner report.

Thank you,
Tom

Hi Tom,

Thank you for your suggestion and feedback regarding the need to filter IP addresses within SurveySparrow to create cleaner reports. I completely understand your concern about dealing with spam IP addresses and how it can impact the accuracy of your survey results.

I want to assure you that your input is valuable to us. I've reported your suggestion to our product management team, and they have taken it into consideration as a feature request. While I can't provide a specific timeline for when or if this feature will be implemented, please know that we are actively working to enhance our platform based on user feedback, and your request will be part of that ongoing process.

In the meantime, if you have any more ideas or suggestions for how we can improve your experience with SurveySparrow, please feel free to share them with us. Your insights play a crucial role in helping us make our platform better for all our users.

Thank you for choosing SurveySparrow, and we appreciate your patience and feedback as we strive to provide you with the best survey solution possible.

Best regards,

Jay
Team SurveySparrow

Hi Jay,

Thank you for your response.
Another thing that I forgot to answer is not only IP's filtering for cleaner report but also MACID if possible or something else that will recognize single computer.
The reason is sometimes 10 people can vote from the same router. (I think it might be count from the same IP) - correct me if I'm wrong.

Best,
Tom