Single Page Forms in SurveySparrow!

Why use multiple pages when single-page forms are available? Switch to single-page forms! By clubbing related questions and displaying them on a single page, you can create a traditional survey experience that engages respondents and keeps them connected to the topic. :grinning:

To convert an existing survey to a single-page form:

1. Go to the Build section of the survey

2. Add the Section question type

3. Enter the section heading, add a question and drag/drop other questions into the section

4. Select the "Single Page View" option.

You can hide the section heading by disabling the "Display Section Intro" toggle.

Good news for all single-page form users! We are working on some amazing new features that will soon be available in the single-page view. Keep an eye out for

1. Quota Management
  2. Edit and resubmit responses
  3. Skip Logic

Below is an overview of how it looks.

Please reach out to us if you have any questions. We are just a chat away! :wink:

I am not sure how to implement this feature to the sections from the APIs ?

Hi Chinmaya,

Welcome to the community :wave:

I'm thrilled to share some exciting news. Although we currently don't have API capability to enable Single Page on a section, I want to assure you that it is in our roadmap for development. We are actively working on it and will inform you as soon as it's available.

Thank you for your patience and understanding! :grinning:

Exciting Update: Single Page Forms Now Fully Equipped with Partial Submissions, Quota, and Edit & Resubmit Features!