Measure Customer Experience (1/4)

How to measure Customer Satisfaction through CSAT Surveys.

Click on New Surveys and navigate to Customer Experience Survey, choose CSAT and click the Start button as shown in the below screenshot.

The first question by default will be 'How satisfied are you with [Name] ?’ where [Name] can be a company/organization or product name.

To add a feedback question enable the Include Feedback toggle. To customize feedback question based on the rating then enable CSAT Feedback by rating toggle.

Now the feedback question will be based on the ratings they have selected as shown in the below screenshot.

Once your customer starts responding to the survey navigate to the result section to get all the insights and CSAT score as shown in the below screenshot.

As shown in the above screenshot the respondents will be classified into 3 category

1. Satisfied Customers :heart_eyes: are represented as green color smileys (rated 4-5) .
  2. Neutral Customers :neutral_face: are represented as yellow color smileys (rated 3).
  3. Dissatisfied Customers :frowning_face: are represented as red color smileys (rated 1-2).

How to calculate CSAT score?
CSAT % = (Number of Respondents rated 4-5 / Total number of Respondents) X 100

Thus CSAT focuses the customer’s attention on specific touchpoints they were satisfied or dissatisfied with.

Next, We shall explore more on the CES survey. Until then :wave:t4:

1 Like

Hey,

Nice to include CSAT surveys on the list. I couldn’t get CSAT Feedback by the rating button. All I could see is Include feedback only. Am I missing something? Secondly, I would like to add stars replacing the face icon. why don’t you have multiple options?

1 Like

Hi James3,

Welcome to the SurveySparrow Community :gem:

Many thanks for sharing your feedback :sunglasses:

I couldn’t get CSAT Feedback by the rating button

By default it is hidden.

It will be visible only when you enable Include Feedback toggle.

Secondly, I would like to add stars replacing the face icon. why don’t you have multiple options?

Yes! this is something we need to improve. I shall pass this to my product team :loudspeaker:

Hope this clarifies. :wave:t4:

2 Likes