Display section setting resets when moving

Hi,

I encountered a small bug with the 'Display section' option for sections.
When you create a section and disable the option, it saves it correctly. I can navigate away to a different question or reload the page and the option will still be disabled. However, when I use the 'Move up' or 'Move down' buttons, the option is turned back on.

Hi Jurriaan,

Thank you for reporting this issue with the 'Display section' option for sections. We appreciate your feedback and are committed to resolving it promptly. Our team will investigate the problem to reproduce it accurately. Once we identify the root cause, we will work on implementing a fix. We will keep you updated on our progress and get back to you as soon as we have more information.

If you come across any other issues or have further details to share, please don't hesitate to let us know. Your input helps us improve the user experience for everyone. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention, and we'll be in touch soon with an update.

Best regards,
Jay

Hi Jurriaan,

I hope you're doing well.
I wanted to let you know that we've been working on the 'Display section' issue you reported, and we've made good progress.

Our team was able to reproduce the problem and identify its cause. We're currently working on a fix, which will be included in an upcoming Hotfix. This way, we can ensure a smooth user experience.

Thank you for your feedback; it's been extremely helpful in improving our product. If you come across any other issues or have more details to share, please don't hesitate to reach out. We value your input greatly.

We'll keep you updated on our progress, and we're excited to provide you with a better experience soon!

Best regards,
Jay