Adding branding to the footer

When we create surveys for companies, they want just their logo in the header. However, to show who made the survey, we would like to add our company’s logo in the footer – much like how the Survey Sparrow badge is there. Currently, you can only add text to the footer, but we would like to add an image.

Hey Julie2,

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts :grinning:. Currently, we don’t have this feature but there is a workaround :rocket:.

You can use CSS customization feature to add your company’s logo. More details on how CSS Customization works link :link:.

If you want to understand what code snippets need to be added (to add the logo in the footer) please share your email id and we will email the CSS code :envelope_with_arrow:.

Hope this helps.

:wave:t4:

Hi,

Thank you for your fast reply! I would love additional help setting up the CSS code.

Email: julie@pathgrowth.com

Thank you very much!

Hey,

Shared the code via email. :smile:

Hi,
We would also like to do this for our surveys - are you able to share the CSS code with us, please?
Email: vanessa@performance-science.com.au

Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

Shared the code via email. :smile:

1 Like

I would love the code as well! claire@rockman.com

Welcome to the community! :wave:

To add a logo to the survey footer using CSS, you can refer to our community post that provides step-by-step instructions. It will guide you on how to implement the necessary CSS code to incorporate a logo in the footer.

https://community.surveysparrow.com/t/adding-a-logo-to-the-footer-using-css/3399

If you have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask. We're here to help! :smiley:

Hi,

I'm trying again to get this to work, but without success. Is someone able to check my survey to see what the problem is?

Thanks!

Claire

Hello Claire,

We are delighted to be of assistance!

I will send you an email immediately! :slightly_smiling_face: