Hi for the question type 'message' can I make the font smaller? I have a lot to say! I can put [...]

Hi for the question type 'message' can I make the font smaller? I have a lot to say! I can put some on the description but there is no way to create spacing and return in that field.

Hi paul!

Thanks for reaching out.

To reduce the font size in the Message question type, you can use Custom CSS in your survey. You'll find the CSS code you need in our CSS Handbook. All you need to do is paste the code in the CSS Customization section in your survey's Design page, and you're good to go.

Hope this was helpful! :)

This is a totally unacceptable solution. You change a tonne of money for your service, and to not have basic capacity to change font size and color is ridiculous. Adding code is NOT a solution.

Hi @Whelm_King,

The above post is outdated (around 2.5 years old) and we have so many updates in the product.

I am looping in my @SurveySparrow_Support team to schedule a call and understand the issue.

:wave:t4:

The topic being 2.5 years old only makes it more outrageous that you still haven't fixed these most basic of issues.

Is there still no functionality to reduce font size on one question without resorting to CSS?

hi @emrsupport

Welcome to the SurveySparrow Community :gem:

We are working on this feature. Will update here once we have an ETA.

:wave:t4: