With the balmy summer on its way, we’ve got some refreshing enhancements for you.
- Ever fancied having at-a-glance visibility over all your survey data? Yes, that’s right, Executive Dashboards are here! Now you compare & correlate survey responses, add multiple widgets, and create custom executive dashboards with relevant information.
- Oh, you thought, that’s just gonna be it? NO! Another our major release, Case Management, is now LIVE! Want to segment responses? Assign priorities? Trigger actions? Ticket it to your teammates? Yes, Yes, Yes, and Yes! Close the feedback loop in style!
- Enough Integrations! - said no one. Our newest integration with Monday.com is up & running. Refining employee experience & increasing team productivity just got easier.
- Language barriers? Smash them. With just a click, the auto-translate feature will help you convert your 360-degree assessment into any language supported by Google Translate. Multilingual surveys rock!
- Following up is no fun. We know! But a gentle reminder to attempt or finish the surveys can really boost the completion rates. We’ve introduced automated survey reminders for 360-degree assessments too. Set it once & you’re good to go.
- To those who wanted to ask that ultimate NPS question to your website visitors… Here we go! The no-code NPS InApp widget is done and ready for you. Set the conditions, embed the widget, and get more responses. It’s that easy!
- Dates can be confusing; we get it. With Date Validation, you can restrict a response if the submitted date doesn’t fall inside the date range you’ve set. Ta-da!
- It is when you ask the right questions; you get the right answers. We’ve added the dropdown question type for the Offline Survey App in this release. Internet or not, more questions means more responses!
Top 3 blogs of the month you shouldn’t miss
- 10 Excellent Ways To Celebrate Employee Appreciation Day
- 9 Leadership Assessment Tools You Need to Try in 2021
- WhatsApp Alternatives: Should You Be Using WhatsApp In 2021
The SparrowCast you shouldn't miss
The perfect customer satisfaction score is what we all strive for. Isn’t it?
Let’s learn it from the expert himself, as Shep Hyken, Founder at Shepard Presentations shares his tips on how to earn a perfect customer satisfaction score.
Alright! See you next month with more additions & enhancements.
Cheers, and stay safe out there!
From all of us at SurveySparrow