Skip to main content
Question
Starting out
Anonymous
Asked a question 26 days ago

I have integrated a course evaluation form into my elearning package and run it off our LMS, the link from the course to the survey opens a new window, once complete and the student has submitted the survey it defaults back to the survey sparrow website, is there a way that once the form is submitted the form closes or you can have a thank you screen telling the user to close the window to return back to the course. The LMS is Moodle.

Where am I?

In SurveySparrow you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out. 

You can add a Thank You screen by clicking the plus(+) icon next to any question in the Build section of your survey. 

I have integrated a course evaluation form into my elearning package and run it off our LMS, the link from the course to the survey opens a new window, once complete and the student has submitted the survey it defaults back to the survey sparrow website, is there a way that once the form is submitted the form closes or you can have a thank you screen telling the user to close the window to return back to the course. The LMS is Moodle.

Hope this was helpful! :)

Related Questions

No related questions.

Question Stats

6 view
1 follower
Asked a question 27 days ago
Views this month