Skip to main content
Question
Asked a question 4 months ago

I have edited the translation to hebrew for "Button & Hints" in the Languages menu of my survey but for some reason i can't see the translated sentences in the live survey. Anyone knows why?

Where am I?

In SurveySparrow you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out.

Here are 2 possible reasons why you're not able to see the translated sentences in your live survey:

• You haven't downloaded the Excel file in the Languages section of your survey to add the translations. Please note that you need to download the Excel file, add your translations to it(for both questions as well as Buttons & Hints), and upload it back to be able to translate your survey. 
I have edited the translation to hebrew for "Button & Hints" in the Languages menu of my survey but for some reason i can't see the translated sentences in the live survey. Anyone knows why?
  • After adding the translations for Buttons & Hints, you might not have clicked the Save & Close button to save your translations. Please note that this is necessary for the changes to reflect in your live survey. 

Please do check these out and feel free to reach out to us for any doubts or queries. Happy to help! :)