Skip to main content
Question
Anonymous
Asked a question last month

Hi There - sorry - but I dont think that resolves my question - I have thank you pages added. As soon as I or others share the URL or shortcode on WhatsApp a pop up attached to the Whatsapp message saying that this is "Free and with Survey sparrow to share the Love" etc... I can see where to change this when sharing with Facebook or Twitter but not when just copying a URL and then to change this I would need to do it every time.....

Where am I?

In SurveySparrow you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Ah! You would like to change the meta data of the survey URL. Let me help you with some screenshots. You can follow the same to make changes to the meta data of the survey URL. 

Hi There - sorry - but I dont think that resolves my question - I have thank you pages added. As soon as I or others share the URL or shortcode on WhatsApp a pop up attached to the Whatsapp message saying that this is "Free and with Survey sparrow to share the Love" etc... I can see where to change this when sharing with Facebook or Twitter but not when just copying a URL and then to change this I would need to do it every time.....

I hope that helps :)