The outbreak of COVID-19 is spreading like wildfire across the globe, causing every nation to go into lockdowns and quarantines to keep themselves safe. Public gatherings and educational institutions have been shut down, and organizations are offering work-from-home to employees, leading to major communication gaps between individuals and teams.
During this time of need, SurveySparrow is stepping in to help, by giving away free accounts with an exclusive employee self-help portal and ready-to-use forms. From isolation assistance to volunteer registration forms, our portal has you covered to ride through this difficult time.
Let's see how you can access the help portal:
- Visit our webpage: https://surveysparrow.com/help-each-other and click on 'Claim your free account'.
- Create your free SurveySparrow account.
- Once you've logged in, you'll see your Survey Catalog settings page.
4. You can now share your catalog with the link provided.
5. You can also customize the titles, sub-titles, and descriptions in your catalog by clicking on ‘Click here’.
Click on ‘Update’ to save the changes.
6. You can also choose which form templates should be included in your catalog.
7. Click on ‘Update’ to save your catalog. You can also preview your catalog before sharing it by clicking on ‘Preview Catalog’.
8. Click the Home button to go to your account’s dashboard. Here, you’ll notice our 6 custom, ready-to-use form templates listed on your dashboard.
9. Each form template is carefully curated and has already pre-filled questions. Any element of these surveys can be customized to better match your requirements, including adding your own questions.
10. Choose to get notified on receiving your survey responses via email and/or Slack.
Receiving responses via Email:
- To receive response email notifications, go to Config -> Notifications on your survey, and enable the option to ‘Send email when the user submits a response’.
2. Click on ‘Update’ to save the changes.
3. Now you can receive response notifications via Email.
Receiving responses via Slack:
- On your survey, go to Integrate -> Integrations, and select Slack.
- Sign in to your Slack account and enable authorization to access your Slack account.
- Once you have successfully integrated with Slack, you can select any channel/user to send your responses to.
4. You can select which question’s responses you want to get notified or be sent to.
5. Click on ‘Save’ when you’re done.
6. You will now receive response notifications in your Slack workspace.
7. By selecting the Reports and Responses in your Slack channel/direct message, you can view, access or share the same in just a click.
To view the Reports and Responses in your SurveySparrow account, go to the Results tab in your survey builder.
And you’re good to go!
Stay connected. Stay safe. Let’s help each other to fight this crisis!