We’ve approached the month of Halloween, and what better way to kick it off than with our newest treats for you to feast? Let’s dig in!
- You can now pass variables to surveys once a Salesforce event occurs. All you need to do is pick an object, select a field as a variable, and you’re all set.
- Customers can now pay in SGD with our Stripe integration’s latest currency addition! Experience the benefits of more choices and a wider scope for revenue.
- We have more APIs for you! Automate tasks such as creating and updating teams, users, and workspaces.
NPS adds more to its suite of integrations
- Gather ample insights on your NPS survey with Google Analytics integration. Monitor survey traffic, customer demographics, and behavior.
- Track and assess the effectiveness of NPS campaigns with Facebook Pixel integration. Optimize your surveys for improved brand advocacy.
3 must-read blogs of the month
- Best Product Marketing Tools In 2020 | Product Marketing
- Remote Work Communication: A Comprehensive Guide | SurveySparrow
- How to Look at NPS Data in 2020 | SurveySparrow
Learn how to design a fail-proof closed loop feedback process from the customer experience thought leader, Annette Franz! Enrich your minds as she offers her expertise on how you can reap the benefits of a successful Voice of Customer program.
See you next month with a whole new batch of additions!
Until then, Cheers, and Stay Safe!
From all of us at SurveySparrow