Mailchimp integration with SurveySparrow lets you add or create new leads & subscribers to your Mailchimp audience list and collect valuable feedback from them effortlessly. You can also create personalized campaigns and segment your audience efficiently to close more deals.
Furthermore with this integration you can:
- Capture survey responses and convert them as a subscriber to your Mailchimp audience list.
- Create and manage new contacts/leads to your Mailchimp audience list.
- Segment the existing contacts from the new contacts using tags from survey feedback.
Let's see how this integration works:
1. Once you login to your SurveySparrow account and create a new survey, navigate to the Integrate tab and enable the Mailchimp integration toggle as shown in the image below.
2. You will be redirected to an authorization page. Log in to your Mailchimp account. Click ‘Allow’ to enable access to your Mailchimp account.
3. Now your integration has successfully been enabled. Choose an audience list from the dropdown to which you want to add/update the contacts.
3. Map your survey questions/variables to the corresponding Mailchimp fields and manage all your Mailchimp subscribers, leads and contacts effortlessly.
Note: There should be at least a field mapped to Email to proceed ahead. Multiple Mailchimp fields can be mapped to the same tag field.
Once you're done click save.
4. Now copy the survey link and share it with your contacts to take up the survey.
5. With every survey response, a new lead or a contact is created in your Mailchimp audience list. You can add or create tags from survey questions/variables. Segment your audience with ease & utilize the custom tags for sending personalized emails to your survey respondents.
4. You can disable the toggle anytime if you wish to remove the Mailchimp integration with your SurveySparrow account.
And that's it. You're good to go.