When you send out your survey by email, the default email address the survey is sent with (firstname.lastname@example.org) has SurveySparrow's domain.
But, if you wish to have a custom domain for the email address instead, for eg., email@example.com, you can do so using the Custom Email Feature.
In this manner, you can put across your organization's domain while sending out surveys offering a more personalized experience.
Custom Email configuration can be done in two steps:
- Verifying the email address with which you wish to send your surveys.
- Configuring DNS records.
Please note that this feature is part of our Enterprise plan. Also, do anticipate a buffer time of at most 24 hours for the DNS configuration.
To customize your email, please follow the below steps:
- In your Home page, Under Settings, please find the Email Settings tab.
- Click on Add New Email icon to add new email(s) with custom domain for sharing your surveys. Once the email address is added, you must verify it.
- Once your email address has been verified, click on the Domain tab to configure the DNS records.
- Now you can send surveys from email address with the custom domain of your choice.